Tuesday 3 June 2014

Bugaboo Christmas card for Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge

Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge


Hello everyone, 

The time has come for another challenge over at The Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge and this time our theme is Santa and/or Elves? Our kind sponsor is  Bugaboo Stamps


and I chose one of their fun digi stamps Santa Stella for my card


I coloured the image with Copic markers, and added a rug for Stella to sit on. Her expression is so funny that I computer generated a sentiment which I matted and added a little banner tag to. The image is so punchy that I didn't want to add much, so a couple of L'il Inker Stitched Square mats finished it off.

I'd like to enter this into

Christmas at Sweet Stamping - Santa
and
Crimbo Crackers - no designer paper

I've scheduled this post because I am away from home, but I'll be round to see everyone on my return.

Thanks for stopping by

Hugs
Carol x

4 comments:

Alanna said...

Such a cute card Carol and that sentiment totally cracks me up.

Joyce said...

Carol--this is so cute. Love your coloring. That stamp company has so many fabulous sayings and images.

Sue said...

This made me chuckle Carol I love those stamps hahaha fab card huggles Sue xx

Marilyn said...

ahahhaha... what a fun, fun card. Love Stella and that sentiment!
Thanks for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' and I hope you'll be back again.
Marilyn

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...